Projects by Kartik Suthar
After hardpoint tuning, less amount of camber gain observed, and less amount of toe-change reduced.
We can\'t control all parameters independently..
caster, caster arm length and steer axis offset(longitudinal) are dependend on each-other.
and King pin inclin
All screenshots are attached in ZIP file....
I) Front sprung mass critical damping 5947.299 Kg/sec
Rear sprung mass critical damping 6526.046 Kg/sec
II) Front unsprung mass critical damping 6971.37 Kg/sec
Rear unsprung mass critical damping 5796.55 Kg/sec
III) Front sprung mas
1. Wheel rate differs from spring rate because of motion ratio. motion ration generates because of suspension geometry like arm length and suspension attachment point etc. And Wheel rate = Spring rate * (MR)`square`.
2. Wheel rate measures by wheel center line consider
1. Castor- 6 degree positive
Mechanical trail- 15 mm
KPI- 10 degree
Scrub radius- 30 mm
Spindle Length- 90 mm
2. Restoring Moment- 50 Nm
3. Suggested Change to change sign of scrub radius
1. Instant Center location Y= 950 mm (negative)
Z= 235 mm
2. Roll center Height = 190 mm (below ground)
zip file attach